HOW MUCH RENT NEW APARTMENT
Ho Chi Minh Lease Rate:
Planning and budgeting for a relocation is no easy task, as estimating the “costs of living” in a foreign city can be a wildly confusing affair. Since accommodation costs, will inevitably makeup a big chunk of an individual’s monthly expenses, expats relocating to Ho Chi Minh are often faced with the challenge of estimating local lease rates.
Apartment for rent in HCMC under US$500/ Month
In terms of the quality, the apartment interiors will be basic serviced studios or 1-Beds (Approx. 25- 35 Sqm). At this level some condos may not be equipped with kitchens and in some cases old bathrooms may be offered (I.e. No separated shower). It is important to note that building facilities such as Pools, Libraries and Gyms will not be available in the lower-budget lease options.
– Basic serviced Studio Apartment with Non-Separated Bathroom
– One Bedroom apartment for rent in a shared house
– One Bedroom apartment for rent in an old building (more than 8 years old building)
If location or design are really important for you, another option would be to seek a condo share (Which is common in Ho Chi Minh).
Apartment for rent in HCMC from US$500 – US800/month
For sure, it will be more comfortable budget for the central area or Thao Dien , renters will be able to consider a lot of condo options at this level. The unit layouts range from 1-Bed (35 – 50 Sqm) and offer nice and modern interiors such as a small kitchen, modern bedroom and bathroom. That most apartments at this level will usually benefit from facilities such as pool areas, gyms :
– Well designed serviced Studio Apartment with Separated Bathroom
– One Bedroom apartment for rent
– Unique design 1BR apartment for rent in an old building
– 2BR apartment for rent in Thao Dien (Tropic Garden, Masteri, Vista Verde, Icon 56 ….)
Apartment for rent in HCMC from US$800 – US$1500/month
This budget range is generally considered the good budget for best 1-Bed apartments in Dsitrict 1, 3 . and a lot of high rise building condos in both non-central and central locations available at that range.
Most units between those price points are modern, stylish and well-designed therefore making them ideal for working professionals.
– Very well designed and spacious 1BR Apartment with Separated Bathroom (from 50-80sqm)
– Unique design 1BR apartment for rent in an old building Bathroom (from 50-80sqm)
– 2BR apartment for rent in exclusive apartment building with a range of luxurious facilities in all best locations (Estella Height, City Garden, Vinhomes, Golden River, Royal,…)
– 3BR apartment for rent in apartment building with a range of luxurious facilities in all best locations (Icon56, Masteri Thao Dien, Tropic Garden, Vista Verde, The Vista, Vinhomes Central Park, Novaland buildings….)
Apartment for rent in HCMC from US$1500 – US$2500/month
On this level 1-Bed renters will have full service apartment in Ho Chi Minh and in ultra-exclusive condos and apartments with a range of luxurious facilities and amazingly convenient locations.
2BR apartment are available starting at this rate with very good view and high floor and also a spacious using area, with a range of luxurious facilities in the newest and premium buildings.
3BR apartment are available starting at this rate with very good view and high floor and also a spacious using area in the newest and premium buildings.
Apartment for rent in HCMC above US$2500/month
The tenant will tend to have access to premium level and a variety of most comfortable and convenient accommodation options.
Villas in Thao Dien, penthouse more than 200 sqm, full services apartment in 5* hotel,…. You can contact for private service for this level here
Ho Chi Minh’s booming urban landscape, has created enormous amount of options with condos rates ranging from as low as <500$ to premium levels such as more than US$6000 per Month for a penthouse in Ho Chi Minh with private pool. Therefore it is important to have a tailor-made and personal search assisted by an experienced Property Agent Housingsgn.com.
More Apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh City