5 places to shop your food in Ho Chi Minh City easily
Living and working in another country is an interesting experience. However, you will inevitably be shocked with new culture, new languages, new environments and a whole different culinary. The difference in tastes, eating unhealthy or unsafe foods might cause you many digestive problems and seriously affect your long-term health.
However, finding a place to shop your foods is not an easy mission when you are a newbie in Vietnam. Let’s look at this list of supermarkets and shops where you can find your fresh and healthy foods.
You also like
- Top 5 favorite vegetarian restaurants in Saigon
- Saigon local food: What and where do the local eat great food?
1. Co.op Mart
There is always a Co.op Mart store within 2km radius near where you live. They mainly sell Vietnamese products, but meat, seafood, vegetables here are really fresh, organic, and much cheaper than other supermarkets.
2. Annam Goumet
- Add 1: 16-18 Hai Ba Trung St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Add 2: Tkashimaya, B2-11/12, 65 Le Loi St., Ben Thanh Ward, District 1
- Add 3: 41A Thao Dien St., Thao Dien Ward, District 2
- Add 4: Estella, 88 Song Hanh St., An Phu Ward, District 2
- Add 5: SB2-1 My Khanh 4, Nguyen Duc Canh St., Tan Phong Ward, District 7
3. Mega Market
- Add: Area B, An Phu New Urban Area, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4. Bon Grocer
- Add: Léman building, 117 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Ward 6, District 3
5. Big C
- Add 1: 268 Tô Hien Thanh St., Ward 15, District 10
- Add 2: Cantavil building, Level B1, 8 Ha Noi Highway, An Phu Ward, District 2
- Add 3: Thao Dien Pearl building, 12 Quoc Duong St.,Thao Dien Ward, District 2
If you have any request regarding accommodations or apartment for rent in HCMC, please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com or leave us a message here https://housingsgn.com/contact-us/. We are more than happy to assist you