The best way to find an apartment in Ho Chi Minh City
An apartment maybe a great accomodation for you as it has many utilities. If you are wondering where you can find an apartment before moving to Vietnam, here are 3 ways for you. You can also find decent apartments through these channels:
1. The advertisements posted around neighborhoods you’re interested in or local newspapers
It is the best way if you are fluent in Vietnamese or has some local friends who are happy to assist you in this hassel work.
You also like
- Vinhomes Golden River: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Saigon local food: What and where do the local eat great food?
2. Through friends and colleagues
There are also expat groups for shared apartments or for finding roommates: such as expat.com or you can search expat groups on Facebook. We know several people who have found a place to live through colleagues, classmates, friends,…
Don’t underestimate how powerful a good network can be but you be aware those who are overconfident they think they are looking for their own apartment, not yours. Different cultures, jobs and languages make huge different living standards point of view.
3. Via real estate agencies which is the best way to find an apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh can do most of the hassle for you
Professional, Experienced leasing company Housing Saigon is one of the fastest growing expat housing rental companies in Ho Chi Minh. Specializing in residential properties, our agents speak fluent English and are in long term collaborations with numerous landlords, building developers as well as relocation companies in Ho Chi minh to provide consistent high quality services for you.