The fully furnished serviced apartment is located in a low-rise area on Nguyen Van Huong street, Thao Dien. Landlord offers 3 apartment options with attractive prices, including:
- 2 bedroom apartment with balcony: 850$
- 2 bedroom apartment without balcony: 700$
- 1 bedroom apartment: 500$
- Rental price includes cleaning fee (2 times/week), laundry fee (1 time/week), and motorbike parking fee
- Rent does not include electricity bill (VND4,000/kWh), and water bill (VND100,000/month)
- 5km to financial center of Thu Duc City
- 7km to CBD, District 1
- 15km to Tan Son Nhat airport
It is surrounded by many cafes, restaurants, shopping malls, Vietnamese traditional markets, convenience shops, etc. You can find anything you need.
- Internet Access
- TV with Standard Cable
- Air Conditioner
- Washing Machine
- Hot Water
- Swimming Pool
- Building Staff
- Fire Extinguisher
What is the minimum length of stay?
Our minimum length of stay is six months.
How far in advance can I rent?
Nomarlly, the landlord is only comfortable waiting for one month with a certain amount of deposit.
Do you require a deposit?
Yes, you are required a security deposit of two month’s rent on the move in date of your stay. For some serviced apartments, one month deposit is also acceptable.
How much do I pay for fees?
There are the common fees that you have to pay when settling in Saigon.
|No||Type of fees||Price/unit (USD)|
|1||Electric||From VND2,500 to 4,000/kWh|
|3||Internet||From $15 to $20|
|4||Cable||From VND150,000 to 500,000 (depending on each packages)|
|5||Apartment service fee||$0.7-1.0/m2/month (for high-rise building only)|
Guide: Please access this articles: Monthly utility bills for condos and apartments in Saigon, for more detail.